Blockchain is a method of storing and arranging information in the form of interconnected data blocks using cryptography.
This domain is fairly new and unexplored but at the same time revolutionary and promising. The areas that can benefit from the blockchain technology include: banking and financial sectors, investments and stock exchanges, keeping all kind of registries, identification systems, payment means and services, storage and exchange of any information. And this is just to mention a few areas where this technology can be applied.
Our blockchain-related legal services include:
- legal consultations and comprehensive support of blockchain projects: mining, cryptocurrency exchangers, crypto funds, blockchain-based IT products, ICO/ITO/IEO/STO etc.;
- analysis of legal risks inherent in the crypto project;
- design of corporate structure and company registration to launch the project;
- opening accounts with banks and payment systems;
- obtaining payment licenses and special permits;
- consistent work on the project’s legal safety.
With our vast experience in supporting blockchain projects, our clients can rest assured to receive highest quality legal services.
The approach proposed by SBSB consists in end-to-end servicing of turnkey crypto projects, covering the selection of the jurisdiction for company incorporation, ongoing legal support, tax burden calculation, receipt of required licenses and ultimately the full-fledged project crypto launch.