New Zealand Forex License.
HOW TO OBTAIN FOREX LICENSE IN NEW ZEALAND (FSP LICENSE)
A company registered in New Zealand is a wonderful tool for the providing financial services around the world Because of its respectability and transparency.
Since December,1 2014 companies, that provide financial services, including those that provide transactions with derivatives, are required to obtain a license in New Zealand Financial Markets Authority.
Thus, since December 1, 2014 in addition to registration in financial service providers Register, companies that are willing to provide forex brokers activity required to obtain a license of New Zealand Financial Markets Authority.
National regulator in New Zealand: New Zealand Register of financial services providers www.business.govt.nz/fsp
Financial license obtained in New Zealand allows to provide worldwide financial services without strict requirements.
Financial license in New Zealand (FSP license) is a perfect solution for:
• Applying and managing of customer funds business
• Forex and brokerage company
• Asset Management Company
• Payment systems
• Currency Exchangers
• Investment Companies
A. Cost of implementing company in New Zealand and submitting a registration form for the company in the New Zealand Register of financial services providers is EUR 20,000.
Cost for preparing, submission and maintenance of an application for a license in the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority is 25,000 euros.
Including following services:
1. Preparing and filling a license application to the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority.
2. Preparing documents that regulate important aspects of the license holder activity and should be submitted along with the application for verification and approval of the Zealand Financial Markets Authority, including: a guide to providing services, anti-money laundering policies (AMLP) and preventing terrorism financing, identification and classification of the company’s customers policy.
3. Assistance in filling beneficiaries / shareholders, directors and senior managers of the company profiles of New Zealand Financial Markets Authority.
4. Assistance in filling other mandatory forms of the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority, that shold be attached to the application for obtaining an investment license.
5. Submitting and maintenance the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority application for obtaining license.
6. Consultations on preparing documents / information that must be attach to the application for obtaining a license or in response to subsequent requests for the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority.
• USD 750 – developing the business plan (available on request)
• USD 700 – developing anti money laundering policies (AMLP) and preventing terrorism financing (available on request).
• EUR 600 – Risk Management Policy (available on request)
Additional costs in the amount of 3,000 to 5,000 EU may occur; they are related to preparation of answers to the question of the competent authority of New Zealand during its consideration of an application for including company to the New Zealand Register of financial services providers.
In addition, please note that depending on the type and quantity of services, that company is going to provide, its minimum authorized capital should not be less than 1,000,000.00 New Zealand dollars (approximately US $ 770,000.00).
The company, obtained the investment license must maintain equity capital at least at this level.
Approximate term of consideration a license application is from 3 to 6 months from submitting of full set of documents.
Read also related theme articles (in russian):
• Forex license in Europe.
• Opening bank account on your Forex company.
SBSB offers help in obtaining brokerage license in New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
Please check all the list of jurisdictions below the page.
If any qualified help in obtaining brokerage license need, please, feel free to contact our specialists via phone-call (numbers required can be found in contact list on the internet page) or by submitting a form located on the left side of the page.
Keywords: Brokerage license, license forex, forex license New Zealand, licensing, license forex Cyprus